Sunday 6 May 2012

Anna Wintour - the Queen of fashion journalists


Anna Wintour, the legendary editor-in-chief of Vogue magazine for twenty years, is the most powerful and polarising figure in fashion. Hidden behind her trademark bob and sunglasses, Wintour has become an institution throughout the fashion world, widely praised for her eye for fashion trends and her support for young and upcoming designers. 

I am sure many, many girls dream one day to become the head of a magazine so influential and fashion-forward as that of Vogue, and I have to admit I am one of the masses in that regard. Anna Wintour has always been an inspirational figure to me. A decisive perfectionist, she holds qualities and experiences which I can only wish to obtain. This CBS interview and behind-the-scenes look at Vogue is one of many insightful meetings with Wintour over the years and it gives a taste of the fast-paced, dynamic world of fashion journalism.



No comments:

Post a Comment