Tuesday 29 May 2012

Phillip, Jessica and Joshua

These may be completely foreign names to you. If so, all I can say is you're about to thank me big time. Or maybe not...maybe my obsession of American Idol has clouded my good judgement. Either way, please humour me and watch these performances! They never cease to amaze me, and in my opinion rival some of the best in the business.

Winner: Phillip Phillips - Yes, his name really is Phillip Phillips. Laugh as much as you please but his unique musical artistry and humble disposition trumps any issues you may have with this double-whammy name!

We've Got Tonight

Volcano

Movin' Out

Runner-up: Jessica Sanchez - At only 16 years old, her voice is out of this world. If you don't feel like sitting here watching every video I have posted, please watch one of hers. She's remarkable!

And I Am Telling You

The Prayer

I Will Always Love You

3rd Place: Joshua Ledet - This. kid. is. ridiculous. I'm a self-confessed soul music lover, and 19 year old Joshua encapsulates the best of late 50s, early 60s soul music. He is a phenomenal vocalist and has an incredible stage presence. His performances got him 15 standing ovations throughout the season - a record!

When A Man Loves A Woman

It's A Man's World

Runaway Baby



Now you may thank me...

No comments:

Post a Comment